Who is Jenny?

I am @jenngoldstone and on October 2nd, 2010 I ran and finished my first half marathon ever. I am now training for my 5th half marathon and raising money to find a cure for blood cancers. Welcome to my training blog and thanks for reading. Go Team!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Been hanging in my "off season."

Which has also meant, not really counting calories, being a little loosy goosey with the wine intake during the week and I can feel the difference. So I am doing a Juice Till Dinner Blueprint Cleanse today to reset and start to work on the last ten pounds. Yup, it is more like 7-8 lbs or so but feels like a real goal when I envision it at ten, how odd. I have run a 5 mile race every week for the last three, but have also been traveling a lot so not doing pilates or core fusion as much as I would like.

Loving the cold weather, running in the dark routine. I thought it would scare me but it is actually thrilling once I get out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment