Who is Jenny?

I am @jenngoldstone and on October 2nd, 2010 I ran and finished my first half marathon ever. I am now training for my 5th half marathon and raising money to find a cure for blood cancers. Welcome to my training blog and thanks for reading. Go Team!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Been Running, Not Writing

Since the Disney Princess Half, I have run NYC Half, Philly Rock n' Roll Half and am now training for the Miami Half in January. I am back with Team in Training and really happy with that decision. Training for Philly on my own was hard. I need the Team, the coaches and maybe even the cause to make it all come together.

In the meantime, I need to meet my fundraising minimum and am 24% there ... support me?

I am currently [knock wood] injury free and excited to watch my pals run the ING NYC Marathon this week.

I know 13.1 is the longest I'll do in the immediate future, but never say never I guess ...

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment